How to Turn a Photo into a Wall Mural
Have you always wanted to showcase your photos in a more creative way? Picture frames are great, but when you have too many favorite pictures things can begin to get crowded. You may have even tried putting all your favorites into a collage, but they were so small no one got to see the details that made them so special.
What if you made a life size collage using your favorite snapshots? You could create an entire wall mural of your memories. Afraid to make such a permanent commitment? Use Wallzaz wall decals! Our adhesive wall decals are completely safe for walls and can be removed and reused as you choose. They don’t require any glue or nails to apply, simply peel and stick to create a wall mural that will wow.
The higher the resolution of your photo, the larger Wallzaz can make your personalized wall decal. Some things people have used to make wall murals include vacation photos, nature pictures, images of beaches, their children’s photographs or clouds. If you need further inspiration, check out our Wallzaz Facebook page
The Process is Simple
In just a few easy steps you can go from a tiny photograph to a life size personalized wall decal. Here’s how to get started:
1. Choose your favorite photo or photos to upload
. If you can’t find an image of your own, check out our custom wall stickers
2. Choose the desired print size of your wall mural. Measure the height and width of your room to ensure you get the right size.
3. Choose your image effects and materials. Your options include a wall graphic, photo paper or a full-color vinyl banner.
4. Include any special requests or comments you have. Wallzaz tries to accommodate your unique specifications.
5. Place your order and wait in anticipation for your personalized wall decal to arrive.
Once your wall mural arrives, gather your friends and apply it to the wall of your choice. Request your 10% off coupon and upload a photo
to start creating your life size wall decal.